SpectraPour Supreme: High Density Rubber Playground Surfacing
Safety Playground Surfacing
SpectraPour Supreme safety playground surfacing is the highest quality product on the market, using a higher density, smaller particle size (0.5-1.5 mm Spectra TPV granule) in the top layer with our high quality UV stable aliphatic binder, all over a shock-absorbing rubber base pad. This increases the playground surface's expected life and decreases overall maintenance costs.
SpectraPour Supreme is mixed on-site. This gives you flexibility in the colors, designs, and shapes added to your safety surface. It can also be used to provide ADA access to existing playgrounds, to retrofit existing play areas, or to fill entire new playgrounds with quality rubber surfacing that stays in place during use.
SpectraPour Supreme is the safety playground surface system of choice for critical fall areas in areas known for extreme weather conditions, sunshine, and outdoor activities.
SpectraPour Supreme System Data
- 2-layer system – mixed, poured & troweled on-site
- Base layer of shock-absorbing rubber material
- Half-inch-thick wearing surface of rubber granules
- Available in 4 standard colors (other TPV colors available as custom colors, with 6-8 week lead-time) - mix your own color blend here
- Create custom shapes and designs
- Porous system may be installed over Type 2 road base, concrete, or asphalt surfaces
- Typically used outdoors
- Conforms to ADA requirements
- IPEMA Certified
- ASTM F1292 for head impact protection
- ASTM F1951 for wheelchair accessibility
- Available for LEED® credits
Warning: Like so many surfaces – including asphalt, sand, metal and plastic, all of which can be found on playground environments – rubber surfaces will get hot when exposed to direct sunlight. SpectraTurf strongly recommends that children wear shoes when playing or walking on any rubber surface, regardless of the manufacturer or specific type of surface.